We all face concerns and difficulties in our emotional life, but sometimes one feels the need to talk to someone who can help them through these challenges.
As solution-focused therapists, our goal is to help our clients uncover their true potential and support their emotional health through a process of self-discovery where they develop perspective in their life and become an active participant in the change process. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve life challenging situations. By applying complementary therapy approaches and techniques, we will unearth long-standing behavior patterns or negative perceptions that may be holding our clients back from experiencing a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
Metanoia also specializes in providing support and training to local, international humanitarian organizations and other companies and institutions in the area of conflict analysis, team building, communication and peer support.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Anger Management
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Grief Counseling
- Self Development ( assertiveness and life skills)
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Work and Career issues
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to group therapy and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
We collaborate with:
Privacy & Policy
The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist, and information cannot be disclosed without written permission.
- Suspected child abuse or dependant adult or elder abuse, for which we are required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, we must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself, we will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in ensuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, we will take further measures without their permission that are provided to us by law in order to ensure their safety.